SCHUBERTH C5 MASTER ORANGE MODULAR HELMETSchuberth
Frais de port
UPS: 60,00 €
Express Shipping by UPS
MODULAR HELMET SCHUBERTH
Model : C5 Master
Color : Orangem White, Black
The SCHUBERTH C5 helmet is the new state of the art of the SCHUBERTH flip up collection and the first helmet featuring the P/J homologation and approved according to the new ECE 22.06 regulation: the best solution for the most demanding tourers.
The SCHUBERTH C5 helmet has a completely new design thought to evolve in a modern key the iconic and timeless “C" philosophy giving back an extraordinarily compact and aerodynamic shell.
The interior, with its exclusive INDIVIDUAL seamless linings concept offers an unparalleled comfort level never seen before.
Technical Features :
- ECE 22.06 homologated, featuring P/J double homologation.
- Fiber Glass shell reinforced with one Carbon fiber layer for improved shock absorption and lighter weight
- New chin strap positioning to improve comfort in the throat area and Anti Roll Off System
- ( A.R.O.S)
- Double chin air intake to improve ventilation , featuring exchangeable chin part filter.
- New back spoiler featuring new air extractor
- New patented visor mechanism featuring Memory Function
- Improved field of view thanks to new City Position mechanism and to the new sun visor locking system
- Plug and Play communication system based on Sena 50S system with speakers, Mesh Antenna, FM Radio Antenna and Bluetooth Antenna preinstalled in the helmet shell
- New Neckroll concept for easier linings maintenance and improved Aeroacoustics performance and the possibility to customize the fit thanks to Schuberth Individual concept
- New chin lock mechanism made in glass fiber reinforced plastic for lower weight and improved handling
- Reflective Area on the Wind deflector , neck roll, visor sealing and helmet stickers for enhanced visibility while riding with open and close Chin Bar.
- Weight starting from 1640 grams
Directly processed glass fibre (SCHUBERTH Direct Fibre Processing) combined with a special resin is compressed in a vacuum at high pressure to form an exceptionally sturdy yet uniquely light helmet shell.
Fiber Glass shell reinforced with one Carbon fiber layer for improved shock absorption and lighter weight.
New EPS material for improved shock absorption and increased head cavity , featuring two densities for main part and sides.
New SCHUBERTH INDIVIDUAL seamless linings concept to allow fit customization.
NB: The picture is only indicative
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US
- Schuberth C5
- Fabricant compatible
- Voir la description