BITUBO PRESSURIZED CARTRIDGE
Pressurized cartridge adjustable: sping preload, rebound, compression + 1 Lt oil + Fork cap
The EBH pressurized cartridge embodies a series of innovative systems such as the already known FPS, EC, LC and the new OPC (over pressure control) overpressure control system.
These systems are the result of a long development experience by our Research and Development department in collaboration with some of the best teams that have participated in the World SBK, BSB, IDM, CIV.
On the top cap there are all the adjustments, spring preload, rebound and compression which are distinct in the two cartridges, simple and intuitive.
The high damping coefficient already from very low speed controls the excessive sinking of the front end from the very first moments of braking
- Hydraulic control with FPS system (Bitubo patent) piston Ø27mm in ergal
- Ø10mm pumping rods with anti-friction surface coating
- Mechanical limit switch with polyurethane pad in NBR
- Cr-Si steel springs, with heat treatment, settling process and final shot peening
- Fork top cap with integrated spring preload adjustment
- Independent adjustment of compression and rebound damping
- Coaxial compensation chamber (Bitubo patent)
- Ergal cartridge body with anti-friction surface coating
- Hydraulic lubrication separate from sliding lubrication
- Pressurization force control system
INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE:
Application specific assembly instructions where the viscosity, oil level and setting recommended by our R&D are indicated
Keys for making adjustments and installation
1 liter of high flow oil
The package includes 2 additional spare springs with different stiffnesses for different tuning needs, to obtain the best control and highest performance.
Close cap for fork foot adjustment
N.B. The picture is only indicative
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US