TOURING HELMET GREX G4.2 PRO
It is the Grex crossover built on the solid base of the Nolan N43 AIR model, an icon of the last few years, to the point of being appreciated also by numerous Hollywood stars. G4.2 PRO confirms the already appreciated technical characteristics of the Nolan product homologue and collects the legacy of G4.1 PRO, enriching itself with the high performance ventilation system and the N-Com predisposition.
Technical Features :
- Polycarbonate shell
- P / J APPROVAL: The helmet is homologated in the double P / J configuration, as it has a removable protective chin guard that passes the homologation tests required by UN / ECE regulations for full-face helmets.
- ULTRAWIDE TRANSPARENT VISOR: The large visor surface, scratch-resistant (S / R - Scratch Resistant), allows a greater view, even from the side, ensuring maximum driving comfort and increasing active safety. It is also able to protect the rider's face from water and wind, while still ensuring adequate air circulation inside the helmet, if the helmet is used in a jet configuration.
- PINLOCK LENS ARRANGEMENT: Pinlock® fog-resistant internal visor, available as an accessory and with a silfoto profile (FSB - Full Silfoto Border).
- With sun visor (VPS) with UV 400 protection, adjustable in various positions, printed in LEXAN and provides S / R (Scratch Resistant - scratch resistant) and F / R (Fog Resistan - fogging resistant) treatment. It offers UV protection up to 400 nanometers and can be easily dismantled.
- VENTILATION SYSTEM: complete and extremely effective, with front air intake, two upper air intakes and two rear extractors that allow optimal air circulation inside the helmet. A feriotia located in the lower part of the visor also contributes to ventilation in the area of the mouth, limiting fogging and the formation of condensation on the visor itself, if the helmet is used in full configuration.
- Fully removable and washable "Air Top Comfort" comfort padding, has been renewed in structural and aesthetic terms. Strong improvement in comfort in the ear area, easy fit and an aesthetic in line with that of the latest Grex products.
- The helmet is prepared and approved with the N-Com communication system and with the innovative ESS (Emergency Stop Signal).
- Micrometric microlock closure
Homologated helmet compliant with European standard ECE 22-05 (Homologation valid only in Europe)
FOR MORE INFO PLEASE CONTACT US
- Fabricante compatible
- Ver descripción