ALPINESTARS ORIGIN DRYSTAR BOOTS
Code : 2442819
The Origin Drystar boot is constructed from a durable microfiber upper that is highly abrasion resistant and lightweight.
With accordion Flex inserts and a new foot shape, the Origin is comfortable while offering high levels of flexibility.
Alpinestars Drystar ® membrane means this boot is 100% waterproof.
- Upper constructed from innovative and abrasion resistant microfiber for high levels of durability, comfort and weight savings.
- Drystar ® membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in harsh weather conditions.
- Front flex zone in durable microfiber with an extended flex area on the back for better Achilles-calf coverage.
- New boot shape offers increased comfort and incorporates ergonomic toe box construction for better compatibility with the bike's controls.
- Internal heel counter and toe box give boot improved structural integrity.
- The original Drystar ® starter is CE certified to EN 13634: 2017.
- New synthetic mat for the optimal balance between protection and grip.
- Dual density ankle protection on the medial and lateral side is layered under the upper to offer protective performance in a key area.
- Internal toe protection is layered under the upper for comfort and protection
- Medial Side Open / Close System Features elastic fitted zipper with wide hook and strap closure for flexibility and a secure fit.
- Large opening opening allows for faster and easier putting on and taking off.
- Removable anatomic Eva footbed with comfort lining at the top.
- Exclusive rubber compound for an optimal combination of comfort and grip.
N.B. This picture is only indicative
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US
- Compatible brand
- See description
- Quick delivery