DUCATI PERFORMANCE MODULAR HELMET HORIZON V2
Designed by Drudi Performance exclusively for Ducati, the new Horizon V2 helmet is a perfect combination of style and safety designed for touring use.
The construction of the outer shell, made of Ultra Carbon combined with aramid fibers and glass, ensures resistance and protection.
Thermoregulatory active carbon filaments, antistatic and dissipative, form the internal padding of Carbon Fitting, designed to absorb and disperse kinetic energy in the event of an impact.
Thanks to the Eyewear Adaptive system, it is possible to wear glasses and the Ultrawide visor, with its large surface, guarantees excellent visibility and maximum driving safety.
The included sun visor offers excellent protection from UV rays up to 400 nm and can be easily disassembled for maintenance and cleaning.
The chin guard is equipped with a mechanism that allows the front section of the helmet to be contained when it is raised, thus reducing the "sail" effect.
The helmet is designed for use with the top-of-the-range N-com B-902X communication system, whose installation is extremely easy.
Excellent technical characteristics are combined with a new graphic, iconic and at the same time essential, which enhances the colors and Ducati logo with geometric lines and studied color combinations.
- Outer shell in three sizes
- Ultra Carbon outer shell, with high carbon content
- Adaptive Eyewear
- Carbon Fitting internal padding
- Liner Positioning Control (LPC)
- Monobloc cheek pads
- Chin straps integrated into the cheek pads
- Ultrawide visor
- Sun visor included which offers UV protection up to 400 nm
- Strap with quick release closure
- Double P / J homologation
- Patented Dual Action chin guard opening system
- The helmet is prepared and approved with the N-Com communication system
NB: The photos are purely indicative for illustrative purposes of the product
FOR ANY INFORMATION DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US
- Accessori Ducati