SENA CB AND AUDIO BLUETOOTH TRANSMITTER ADAPTER FOR HARLEY DAVIDSON
FreeWire is a Bluetooth adapter for Harley Davidson, which allows wireless connectivity to the motorcycle's infotainment system: CB, direction indications via GPS system, radio and much more, directly from Bluetooth headsets.
GPS, radio and much more directly on your Bluetooth headsets: it's possible with FreeWire, the Bluetooth adapter for Harley Davidson, which allows wireless connectivity to the motorcycle's infotainment system.
An additional FreeWire adapter for the passenger allows you to communicate through the internal intercom of the motorcycle.
• Support for onboard CB radio communication
• Play stereo sound wirelessly on Sena Bluetooth headphones
• Support for internal communication between a pilot and a passenger using FreeWire
• AUX input for GPS, radar detector or laser detector
• Mix of AUX Input audio sources and on-board audio system
• 12V cigarette lighter with on / off controlled by the ignition switch
• Possibility of updating the firmware. Technical specifications:
• Bluetooth 4.1
• Advanced audio distribution profile (A2DP)
• Duration of operation: 7 hours
• Time needed to recharge the battery: 2.5 hours
• Lithium polymer battery
• Dimensions: 83mm X 45mm X 25mm
• Weight: 50 g
• CE, FCC, IC
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT SU