RIGHT COVER NEAR THE INSTRUMENT MATT CARBON
Code : CAR.106.M421M.K
With the cover to the left of the cockpit, the noble and the sporty look of carbon also comes into the driver's field of vision.
In order to obtain a harmonious overall picture, the fiber layers are inserted and aligned in the mold by experts. The carbon part fits perfectly into the surrounding shapes of the motorcycle. The more of our parts are installed and combined, the more overwhelming the result.
For our carbon we only use prepreg fabric specially produced for this purpose, which is also used in a similar form in Formula 1 and space travel. The material, which is elaborately hand-laminated and cured in several stages in the autoclave, not only impresses with its unique appearance but also with its unique technical properties. With the same volume, it has a specific stiffness three times as high as steel and at the same time, due to its particularly low density, only a fraction of its weight.
In order to optimally protect this high-quality material from all kinds of environmental influences, we are the only carbon manufacturer worldwide to use a specially developed plastic coating on all surfaces. In combination with our clear varnish. This ensures a previously unattainable and unique depth effect, which allows the high quality of the material to come into its own.
So that not only driving but also screwing is a pleasure, we only use the original fastening points for this part.
- Sealing of all surfaces (inside and outside) with a unique coating to protect against environmental influences of all kinds
- Additional high-gloss clear lacquer coating on all visible surfaces - optimally protected against UV light
- Delivery ready for installation
- TÜV certified quality
- made of prepreg material specially produced for Ilmberger
- Manufactured in-house according to ISO 9001
- Attachment using the original attachment points
- quick and easy assembly
The picture is only indicative
FOR MORE INFO PLEASE CONTACT US
- Ilmberger Special
- Compatible brand
- FOR DUCATI