EXTREME COMPONENTS GP EVO REARSETS
Code: PED-GP EVO R7C
Compatible with: YAMAHA R7 2021-2022
Material: hard anodized in black, with carbon fiber heel guard
STANDARD / REVERSE GEAR SHIFT
Thanks to our gained experience in the World Championship, in WSBK and in many National Championships where we are technical partner of the best Teams, we developed a high performance product, totally machined from solid aluminium bars using 3D technology and special aluminum alloy.
The rearsets is made up from two pieces: the spacer that is mounted on the engine carters and the plate where we can find also the brake and shift levers.
This set has been developed to be used also with reverse / GP shifting without making any modification and so without the ECU update that Aprilia supply only with their racing kit.
Another important spec is the possibility to totally remove the support for the rear brake master cylinder and the related brake lever, removing unnecessary weight.
This spec has been study and developed for all the riders which prefer to use the rear brake on the handlebar (with traditional lever or thumb brake) that is a choice that many riders already do and that will growth even more in the close future.
The rigidity, the torsional rigidity and the breaking points have been developed thanks to the use of advanced softwares and applied on premium design and finishing.
Thanks to the use of new CNC machines, the new rearsets are totally machined from solid (lines of 0,8 mm) using 3D technology.
The new hard anodization system makes the parts glossy and shiny and guarantee a better durability.
As in all our rearsets, also in this model we find multiple adjustments.
8 are the possible positions for the footpegs that linked to the micrometrical regulation of the brake and shift toe pegs guarantee to find the perfect position to every professional rider and street rider.
Both the front toe pegs (brake and shift) are made in rubber to guarantee the best comfort and grip as well.
This model of rearsets can be used with or without the ABS and can be also used with the OEM switch for the standard street use.
- Machined from solid billet aluminum
- Standard / reverse shifting (no modifications needed, no Aprilia ECU update needed).
- Plug & play
- 8 positions available for the foot pegs
- Work with and without ABS
- Work with and without OEM switch
- Possibility to remove the support for the rear brake master cylinder and the related brake lever
- Micrometrical regulation of the toe pegs
- Brake / shift toe pegs in rubber to guarantee the best comfort and grip as well
- Predetermined breaking points in case of crash (to limit/avoid the risk of frame’s damage)
- Fully mounted on ball bearings in specific steel bushing
- Hard anodized with shiny treatment
N.B. This picture is only indicative
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US
- Kompatibler Hersteller
- FÜR YAMAHA
- Bereit zur Auslieferung